"My heart is so filled that my feelings overflow."Jinkaku.org is Vii's sixth domain collective. In 2002, I was given garnet-depiction.net for animanga subjects and cream-soda.org for jrock subjects. When time came for those to expire, I decided instead to buy ensatsu.net and genkaku.org. Due to the host crashing and losing everything, I was forced to start over. I loved the name ensatsu.net in particular, and I really wish I could get it back now. After some moping, I purchased nanatsu.org through Netrillium. And one day, I saw that it had been replaced with a gambling and porn website. Netrillium never responded to me, so I discontinued my membership with them, losing nanatsu.org in the process. After that, I purchased jinkaku.org on July 10, 2007. And I have had it ever since. :)
As for the name, "jinkaku" can be translated as "split personality" or "divided." So the "Dynamism Network" is loosely pulled from that translation - the dynamics of a personality. Then I thought of explosions and was so down for this name because I am completely mature like that. :x
This website is currently on version eleven after the psychedelic version ten was up for around eight months. It features an absolutely gorgeous photo of D'espairsRay guitarist Karyu. This layout uses resources from 9-liters-of-art@dA, reecito@dA, and subtlepatterns. It features the fonts Bebas Neue, Edmond Sans, and Droid Sans. To see past layouts at my layout archive, please click here.
"The rains beat down on me until I am erased."
- My name is Vii, pronounced like the letter "V," derived from my offline first name. This nickname is not a Final Fantasy VII reference... though it might as well be. c:
- My profession is as a graphic designer. Somehow, designing for work doesn't seem to do it for me, so here I am doing it for fun too. My other life skills include professional lounging
which I should totally get paid for, creating digital illustrations, writing, and getting easily distracted by puppies and Pokémon.
- I have it in me to be a rabid jrock fangirl. Concerts are my lifeblood. Why do those dudes look better in womens' clothing than I do? And why am I strangely attracted to them because of it? Some of my favorite bands include girugamesh, the Gazette, Dir en Grey, and some of my first jrock bands ever, now disbanded, Pierrot and D'espairsRay.
- I am kind of obsessed with anime and manga, as if the existence of this website isn't proof enough. I am particularly drawn to shounen and seinen series. Basically, as long as it has explosions/violence, pretty boys, and bromance, I'm in. Some of my favorites include Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Bleach, D.Gray-man, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I also dabble in somewhat "girlier" series, such as Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club.
- On that note, Togashi Yoshihiro is my hero. You know, the amazing creator of Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter x Hunter, two of my absolute favorite series. Ever.
- I also enjoy my fair share of video games. I love RPGs and MMOs in particular, including Aion, Aura Kingdom, Pokémon, Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, and the Tales of series.
- I rather enjoy tasteful slash. I dabble a bit in yaoi fanfiction, but as an asexual I am uncomfortable with flat out pornography. I prefer my slash to have a story and romantic build-up.